Business Development Executive – E-commerce role will be primarily responsible for sourcing Vendors/Clients and campaign activities across e-commerce platforms of ERAM Infotech’s List.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for vendor/customer acquisition activity and managing e-commerce platforms with new products to add frequently. Here the role requires extensive travel across India, mainly focus on village areas to identify and source new Vendors/Clients, build good relation to add more and more new handlooms/handicraft products in to the portal. The person will have to manage & update e-commerce site products, prices and other contents as required at all times.
In addition to the above prefer the below listed skills…
1. Drive innovation and efficiency with new ways to reach Vendors/Clients
2. Creative thinker with the tenacity and drive to seek new and improved messages, designs and routes to market for Vendors/Clients acquisition
3. Deliver continual efficiencies in list selection, campaign execution, logistic tracking and analysis
4. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Malayalam & various other languages
5. Should be highly organized, methodical and process-driven
6. Results-driven – to ensure that marketing activities fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results
7. Have a strong area focus – and able to identify and distinguish Vendors/Clients
8. B.Com/BBA Fresher’s or 0-6 months experience with good communication and interest in traveling
Looking for young & dynamic people having passion towards travel to join us immediate
To apply, please email a detailed CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
Notice Period: Immediate or One Week