Our major project on Java is MIS for ASAP (Additional skill acquisition program). ASAP is an ambitious 1200 Cr. project initiated by Kerala State Government and funded by ADB to equip its young population with skills in cutting edge sectors in order to effectively alleviate the unemployment problem in the state. It’s part of the National Skill Development Programme of Central Government.
Our MIS manages academic and non academic activities of ASAP.
MIS includes major modules like
1. Registration for different user roles like Student, Trainer, Project manager etc.
2. Attendance marking
3. Quality frame work for the course delivery
4. Course scheduling
5. Assessment and certificate generation
Fact sheet of the current MIS system and its growth
1. More than 1 lakh students
2. 25 lakhs attendance records
3. 900 batches
4. 45 different skill development centers
5. 100 + training service providers
6. 300 trainers & 100 + project managers
…and many more and it grows every seconds