Java is the primary platform used for product development at Eram. We exploited the scalability, extensibility, interoperability and portability of the J2EE framework to develop solutions to suit all business needs. Our solutions are in Swing, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB, RMI and CORBA using J2EE/MVC architecture. The team has expertise in a wide range of database servers, XML processing, XML databases, e-mail technologies and messaging services.
Our major project on Java is MIS for ASAP (Additional skill acquisition program). ASAP is an ambitious 1200 Cr. project initiated by Kerala State Government and funded by ADB to equip its young population with skills in cutting edge sectors in order to effectively alleviate the unemployment problem in the state. It’s part of the National Skill development programme of Central Government.
Our MIS manages academic and non academic activities of ASAP. MIS includes major modules like
- Registration for different user roles like Student, Trainer, Project manager etc.
- Attendance marking
- Quality frame work for the course delivery
- Course scheduling
- Assessment and certificate generation
- Automated quality monitoring system
- Web service for certificate authorization
- Complex algorithm for student section process
- Online exam module
- Detailed reports and analysis using “R” and many more
Fact sheet of the current MIS system and its growing ….
- More than 1 lakh students
- 25 lakhs attendance records
- 900 batches
- 45 different skill development centers
- 100 + training service providers
- 300 trainers & 100 + project managers
- … and many more and it grows every seconds